Sign up now for CSA 2022!!! open the link below to view/print the current brochure.
You get: vegetables, fruits, herbs and grains!
You can add: eggs, flowers, cheese, bread and wine!
We run a Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program which for the past 11 years has supplied boxes of freshly harvested fruits, vegetables, eggs, herbs, fruit, grains and flowers from our farm. The CSA is a great option for those folks who love to eat fresh local food every week, want to invest in our farm in a supportive way throughout the season, and who enjoy the diversity of seasonal eating. Many of our CSA members have been with us since we started Around the Table in the winter/spring of 2011, we feel that these folks are members of our farm family and make our lives here possible by their yearly memberships, encouraging presence and feedback.
We want our CSA to be accessible to everyone! We offer a sliding scale, 2 sizes, payment plans, EBT and scholarships. See more info below.
more about sliding scales in this brief article: what is a sliding scale.docx
- Dates: Full season May 31 – December 13 2022
- Share Sizes: Full Share (family or couple who eats/cooks at home frequently) or Small Share (individual or couple)
- Pick-up Sites: Wednesday PM The Farm (20322 Pugh Rd NE Poulsbo); Bremerton; Beacon Hill, Seattle; Ballard, Seattle;
- Want us to drop in your neighborhood/community? contact us and recruit your neighbors and friends, we will deliver where we have enough customers.
- Gatherings: All dependent on health situation: Wine tasting at Bainbridge Vineyards (TBA), Garlic Harvest Party (June), Fall Farm Fun (October) stay tuned for exact dates.
- Pricing: Around the Table is a small, family run farm and we are full time farmers. We also understand that buying our food can be too expensive for some folks. In light of this fact we offer our CSA shares on a sliding scale. This means that people who choose a full share can pay $580-$1200 . Small shares run between $290-$900. You choose what you can pay. Have questions? shoot us an email: email@example.com or call 360.473.8379 and we can help you figure it out. We are happy to make a payment plan that works for you and we have the ability to accept EBT as well.
- Scholarships: We have a few scholarships available for CSA shares. If you are not able to pay within the scale, contact us.
- Flowers: We offer a flower share while flowers are blooming. You receive a beautiful, handmade, heirloom bouquet delivered bi-weekly for $100 (one-time payment) or delivered weekly for $200 (one-time payment), available with or without the veggie CSA. We do a business flower CSA, with delivery, as well.
- Eggs: Get one dozen or a half dozen pastured raised, organically fed chicken eggs from our farm in your box weekly for $232/$116 (one-time payment)
- Cheese: Add a Chimacum Valley Dairy cheese share for $156!
- Bread: Judith Weinstock of Food Muse makes delicious sourdough bread from 100 year old starter and organic flour! She also makes a delicious gluten-free loaf from buckwheat and rice flour. In gluten-breads, she offers whole wheat, pepper-parmesan, fruit and nut, and olive loaves. We’ll be offering a sampler of her loaves or a gluten-free option. You can get as many loaves a week as you would like at $9/loaf for the 29 weeks of the CSA. The bread of the week will be delivered to your pick up location.
- Wine: Add a Bainbridge Vineyards wine share by signing up for their wine club.
- Sign Up! print out the brochure here with all program information, fill out the information page, and send in your check made out to Around the Table Farm. Online payment available here