Sign up now for CSA 2023!!!
Click to access csa-brochure-2023-2.pdf
You get: vegetables, fruits, herbs and grains!
You can add: eggs, flowers, cheese, honey, salmon and wine!
We run a Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program which for the past 12 years has supplied boxes of freshly harvested fruits, vegetables, eggs, herbs, fruit, grains and flowers from our farm. The CSA is a great option for those folks who love to eat fresh local food every week, want to invest in our farm in a supportive way throughout the season, and who enjoy the diversity of seasonal eating. Many of our CSA members have been with us since we started Around the Table in the winter/spring of 2011, we feel that these folks are members of our farm family and make our lives here possible by their yearly memberships, encouraging presence and feedback.
We want our CSA to be accessible to everyone! We offer a sliding scale, 2 sizes, payment plans, EBT and scholarships. See more info below.
more about sliding scales in this brief article: what is a sliding scale.docx
- Dates: Full season June 6- December 12 2023
- Share Sizes: Full Share (family or couple who eats/cooks at home frequently) or Small Share (individual or couple)
- Pick-up Sites: Tuesdays The Farm (20322 Pugh Rd NE Poulsbo); Bremerton; Bainbridge Island; Kingston; Beacon Hill, Seattle; Ballard, Seattle;
- Want us to drop in your neighborhood/community? contact us and recruit your neighbors and friends, we will deliver where we have enough customers.
- Gatherings: All dependent on health situation: Wine tasting at Bainbridge Vineyards (TBA), Fall Farm Fun (October) stay tuned for exact dates.
- Pricing: Around the Table is a small, family run farm and we are full time farmers. We also understand that buying our food can be too expensive for some folks. In light of this fact we offer our CSA shares on a sliding scale. This means that people who choose a full share can pay $616-$1176 . Small shares run between $336-$896. You choose what you can pay. Have questions? shoot us an email: email@example.com or call 360.473.8379 and we can help you figure it out. We are happy to make a payment plan that works for you and we have the ability to accept EBT as well (and hopefully Fresh Bucks, which double SNAP money).
- Scholarships: We have a few scholarships available for CSA shares. If you are not able to pay within the scale, contact us.
- Flowers: We offer a flower share while flowers are blooming. You receive a beautiful, handmade, heirloom bouquet delivered bi-weekly for $115 (one-time payment) or delivered weekly for $230 (one-time payment), available with or without the veggie CSA. We do a business flower CSA, with delivery, as well.
- Eggs: Get one dozen or a half dozen pastured raised, organically fed chicken eggs from our farm in your box weekly for $238/$119 (one-time payment)
- Cheese: Add a Chimacum Valley Dairy cheese share for $156!
- Salmon: Sign up for a box of wild Alaskan salmon to be delivered in the fall when the catch comes in. Order through Slow Boat Fish Co. www.slowboatfishco.com
- Honey: Local honey in several flavors from Gaia’s Harmony Farm will be delivered with your box once a month.
- Wine: Add a Bainbridge Vineyards wine share by signing up for their wine club.
- Sign Up! print out the brochure here with all program information, fill out the information page, and send in your check made out to Around the Table Farm. Online payment available here
10 thoughts on “CSA”
is it possible to get a partial season small share of your CSA? We might be interested in starting September one for the rest of the season. Can you let me know?
Yes, you can start in September.
I live in Port Orchard, will you still be having a Bremerton drop off if the farmers market can’t open? I am very interested in buying a share. Thanks so much. Ruth Ann Hanks
Yes! We’ll be delivering weekly near downtown Bremerton.
Hello! Is it possible for you to share the approximate location of the Beacon Hill pickup location? It’s a big neighborhood!
Near 13th ave s and S. Nevada st.
One question about the honey. Does the jar per month run the entire SCA season?